IOA Approved Gear
Equipment & Solutions tough enough for the rental market.
NEW AND USED
Overland – IFAK
(Overland – Individual First Aid Kit)
USE CODE FOR 20% OFF AT CHECKOUT: ifak20
Our one-of-a-kind Med-Kit, known as the “Overland-IFAK” (formally the EMK-Response), has been upgraded and professionally customized specifically for the Overlander, by the Overlander. As transportation professionals within the categories of Land & Air we collaborated with the global med-kit experts and field medic specialists to bring you a Med-Kit that’s directly geared for the ON & OFF-ROAD traveler, and other Transportation Professionals. As an added bonus, the vehicle headrest mount makes this IFAK easy to access and out of the way. The Overland-IFAK is the Med-Kit of choice for Transport Professionals and Overlanders alike.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Active Trauma Pouch Vehicle System with Velcro quick release and headrest attachment.
- R.M. Tourniquet
- Hemostatic Gauze(Bleeding Control Clot Dressing)
- Emergency Compression Bandage
- Triangle Bandage
- Vented Chest Seal
- Non-Adherent Gauze Pads
- Headstrip Thermometer
- Emergency Mylar Blanket
- Assorted Bandage Pack
- Surgical Tape
- Nitrile Gloves
- Trauma Shears
- SAM Splint
- Skin Closure Strips
- Antibiotic Ointment Pouches
- Alcohol Prep-pads
- Stainless Steel Tweezers
- CPR Face Shield
- Water-Jel Burn Relief
- Iodine Swab
Every Overland-IFAK purchase gets you 10% off First Aid Training right here in Boise, Idaho at Idaho CPR+.
- Adult CPR/AED
- Adult CPR/AED (with option to add on infant and child CPR)
- Adult CPR/AED + First Aid (with option to add on infant and child CPR)
- Basic Wilderness First Aid + Bleeding Control
- First Aid
Please Call for Bulk Orders
Bugout 130™ Solar Charger
The Bugout 130™ Portable Solar Generator is built to withstand the harshest conditions rain or shine, whether you are a clumsy over-lander or depend on mission-critical power for military operations. The Bugout 130™ is the solar power system of choice for thousands of RV and Camper owners, Overland Expeditions as well as government agencies and remote site operations.
This portable solar kit generates enough power for most vehicle-based and small camper applications, putting up to 7 amps per hour into the battery. When paired with our Solar Charge Controller, it will rapidly charge any 12-Volt battery.
In contrast to flexible solar systems, the Bugout 130™ Portable Solar Kit was designed to provide massive increases in power in a lightweight field-expedient kit. The solar performance is unrivaled, generating power even in rain and snow.
Proudly made by us in Boise, Idaho the Bugout 130™ is all-weather big power when you need to charge much more than phones, tablets, and the GPS. The kit includes a 20-foot extension cable with SB50 and SAE connectors to plug into your camper solar plug, Dometic PLB40 Battery Pack, and other common portable battery systems.
- Bugout 130 Portable Solar Kit (Mini Anderson output)
- 20 foot Mini Anderson to SB50 Anderson connection and SB50 Anderson to SAE adapter so you can directly plug into common solar outlets
- Optional Solar Controller Bundle (select when adding to cart)
- Double-Stitched D ring lashing points and grommets for securing, hanging, or doing pull-ups
- Mini-Anderson Output for International Use and Field-Expedient Improvisation
- Assembled and Sewn in Boise, Idaho
- 5 Year Warranty
- Cordura 1050D Ballistic Nylon (Barry Compliant)
- 22 X 7.5 X 3.5 inches Closed
- 22 X 68 Open
- 7.3 Pounds
- 22 Volts (open output)
- 23.7% cell efficiency
This system requires a solar charge controller to connect to a battery directly. Our MPPT Controller Bundle is pre-wired and includes all cables necessary to charge a 12-V deep-cycle battery in AGM, Lithium, or Lead Acid.
National Luna – Dual Battery Kit
The National Luna 12V Split Charger System is a complete turn key Dual Battery System. This kit includes an Intelligent Solenoid, one Dual Battery Controller, and all the necessary materials for installation. Please note that the battery and tray are not included.
How It Works
The National Luna 12V Split Charger System allows you to maintain two or more batteries in your vehicle. The Intelligent Solenoid manages the charging of both batteries when the vehicle is running, and isolates them when the vehicle is off. This is all automatic. With the Dual Battery Controller, you are also able to monitor the status of the batteries and manually override the connection.
Quick & Easy Wiring
Wiring the dual battery system is simple because you do not need to modify your existing electrical system.
- Connect a cable from the primary battery positive lead to the left side of the solenoid on the Intelligent Solenoid.
- Connect a cable from the secondary battery positive lead to the right side of the Intelligent Solenoid.
- Connect a cable from the primary battery negative lead to the secondary battery negative lead.
- Connect the control wire from the Intelligent Solenoid to the primary battery negative lead.
- Plug the Dual Battery Controller into the Intelligent Solenoid, and run the cable into the cab of your vehicle to a convenient spot.
- You’re done!
Weight 9 lbs | 4 kg Power Supply 8Vdc – 15Vdc (Display Range Only : 11.4V – 14.2V) Low-Voltage Alarm Triggers When DC Voltage Drops Below 11.4V High-Voltage Alarm Triggers When DC Voltage Rises Above 14.65V Cable (1) 20′ Red + (1) 20′ Black (40′ or 12 MetersTotal) Power Supply 8Vdc – 15Vdc (Display Range Only : 11.4V – 14.2V) Power Consumption (Average) 35mA Power Consumption (Max) 40mA Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 8mA
TETON SPORTS Celsius 0˚F Sleeping Bag
We have field tested this bag on our Overland Tours and supplied all rental customers these bags during their adventures and they get great reviews and are built to last.
Use the Idaho Overland Adventures Customer CODE at Checkout for 15% OFF of non-sale items: IOA
When you need a great sleeping bag to come back to after a long day on the trail, choose TETON Sports’ Celsius Regular Sleeping Bag. This three-season sleeping bag was built to last a lifetime.
It’s filled with innovative fiber fill that keeps you warm and is rated to below freezing temperatures. The mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your pillow clean. Its durable shell will stand up to years of rigorous adventuring. It’s a warm, comfortable sleeping bag that’s soft to the touch, but don’t take our word for it—read the reviews! The Celsius is keeping thousands of car campers happy in The Great Outdoors.
- All season sleeping bag with mummy hood
- Durable shell and soft liner
- Double-layer construction and Innovative fiber fill
- Two-way zipper
- Zipper and shoulder draft tubes
- Compression sack
- Lifetime Warranty
Plastic Water Jerry Can With Tap – by Front Runner
An all plastic food grade water tank that fits intoo the Front Runner line of Jerry Can holders as well as other popular Jerry Can holders. It is similar in size and shape to most jerry cans on the market.
- Clever design – fill up at the top, protected tap at the bottom.
- 20 litre (5.3 gallon) capacity.
- Tank made from food grade polyethylene and is BPA free.
- Whether carried in a Front Runner jerry can holder or stored alone, the Front Runner Plastic Jerry Can and Tap will survive the harshest road conditions.
- The plastic tap is removable and can be replaced with Brass Tap Upgrade For Plastic Jerry W/ Tap (sold separately)
- Fits all Nato/Wedco style jerry can holders.
Food-grade BPA free polyethylene
W 350mm (13.8″) x H 465mm (18.3″) x L 160mm (6.3″)
Complete Kitchen – Fridge and Stove/Drawer Cab – by Overland Kitchen
The Works is our Largest SUV Overland Kitchen made entirely out of Stainless Steel make sure you don’t miss a beat on the trail.
This unit will get you on the trail cooking in style with no set up required! You’ll be the envy of everyone when you arrive at camp and are done cooking before they have finished setting up camp.
- 2 large storage drawers ( 28.4″D x 16.03″W x 5.5″H )
- 1 stove drawer with:
- Pot Storage ( 9.25″D x 15.25″W x 8.2″H )
- Stove Drawer – stoves up to ( 22.7″D x 15″W x 7″H )
- Prep surface (15.5″D x 22.5″W)
- 1 Fridge Drawer – up to ( 28″D x 15.5″W x 21″H )
- All Stainless Steel Construction
If will fit most common expedition stoves including:
- Partner Steel
- Snow Peak
It will fit most common expedition fridge/freezers including:
- ARB 50QT Fridge Freezer
- Engel MT45
This product does not include the stove, fridge, or anything pictured inside the kitchen itself.
Shipping is not included in this price.
All prices are in US Dollars
**Overland Kitchen will do our best to make sure you receive your kitchen as quickly as possible.
***All orders are non refundable and final sale. Delivery times may vary drastically due to material availability, manufacturing timelines, demand, shipping time constraints, boarder crossings, duties and more.
5TH GEN 4RUNNER ALUMINUM FULL LENGTH ROOF RACK SYSTEM – by Greenlane Offroad
Our roof racks utilize CNC cut 1/4” thick 5052 aluminum for the side rails and USA made 8020 extrusion for the crossbars. We have developed our Gutter Block mounting system to be the strongest and most watertight mounting system on the market.
-No drill installation
-Comes complete with all stainless hardware
-Gutter block system allows a much larger mounting footprint as well as allowing you to remove the rack without unsealing your roof
-Our 1/4” Aluminum side rails are CNC machined allowing us to chamfer all edges. Large tie down slots accommodate most strap hooks
-8020 3075 profile cross bars which are hard anodized and then powdercoated. (Includes 4 standard crossbars and 1 half-width crossbar)
-1/8” aluminum front wind deflector
-Sits about 1/2” higher than the rear shark fin antenna at it’s highest point
-Weight rating 600lbs static load and 300lbs dynamic load
-Check out our Tie Down Bracket Kit which was designed to work with our roof racks
-If you already have a roof rack and would like to purchase extra crossbars please Click Here
-Base rack with 5 crossbars weighs 53lbs. (Each Double slot crossbar weighs 6lbs)
Smittybilt GEN2 Overlander Rooftop Tent (used)
USE CODE FOR 10% OFF AT CHECKOUT: rtt10
These tents are less than 1 year old and IOA approved. They have been used for one rental season and are now available for sale to the public. They have been well cleaned and maintained after each use.
Sleeps 2-3 Bed size, Gray tent body with light gray rain-fly, aluminum/polyurethane sandwich base, Max load rating 660lbs, heavy-duty rip stop polyester, waterproof and lightweight, telescopic anodized aluminum ladder, LED strip, No-see-um mosquito screens.