ADVENTURE VEHICLE RENTALS
LEAVE YOUR GEAR AT HOME! The Overland Adventure Rig is a complete camping system that sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child.
- Our 2021 Toyota 4Runners are designed for “off the grid” sustainability for your typical camping trip or an extended overland adventure.
- Great for couples, friends and small families. Save time and get away in a vehicle already packed with the camping essentials you need for that overland camping adventure.
- No campsite reservations? No problem! Camp anywhere (in accordance with State Laws) along your journey with our convenient set-up.
- Travel in an Overlander and leave the lumbering RV behind.
- Standard Outfitting:
- Rooftop Tent
- Sun Awning
- 5 gallon Water System
- LP Gas
- Enhanced power system
- Navigation and emergency communications
- Field kitchen
- stove with propane
- 50qt. electric fridge
- Stocked with cookware
- French Press
- Cleaning Supplies, Sponges & Soap
- Safety Devices
- Field tools
- Overland-IFAK (Individual First-Aid Kit)
- And many more little creature comforts.
- Optional Add-Ons: Sleeping bags/pillows, Toilet w/ shelter, 2-person pop-up tent, Extra Miles Packages
Convenient Pick-Up & Drop-Off Appointments
2 Night Minimum
More about our Rigs & Wagons
Each vehicle will have the Idaho State Parks Passport. This offers our renters unlimited day-use access to every Idaho State Park and provides access to hundreds of miles of hiking, cycling, mountain biking and Nordic trails. (*Must be 25 years of age to rent)
Each vehicle and trailer is equipped with all the gear you need for a comfortable and simple camping trip. Our “Adventure Rig” or “Adventure Wagon” is available for multi-night camping use. Packages offered for extended trips and mileage will include extra miles at a discounted rate as well as destination “To Do’s” and stopping and restocking points along the way. Just bring your clothes, food and some personal items and we will bring the rest!
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:
Safety is our top priority, which is why we provide a satellite-based communicator and roadside assistance to assure both piece of mind and assist in an emergency situation, breakdown, or accident.
In the unfortunate event that something does go wrong we will do our best to support you, so that you can return to enjoying your adventure. In emergency situations, use the “SOS Button” on the satellite-based communicator to contact the proper authorities to assist the safety of those involved.
Rigs(Vehicles), Wagons(Trailers) and Additional Equipment
All of our vehicles, trailers and equipment provided are rented “AS IS” and is the responsibility of the Renter to maintain all items during the duration of the rental. The Renter is responsible for leaving any rented vehicle/trailer and equipment in the condition it was in when they picked it up. The Renter will return vehicle/trailer to Idaho Overland Adventures’ place of business, or at a predetermined and designated destination, on the date and time specified at booking and agreed upon by Idaho Overland Adventures and the Renter. Renter acknowledges and agrees that they are responsible for their own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who they invite to, or otherwise provide access to the vehicle/trailer/equipment.